- Conference Proposal Submission Deadline: Check the Submit Proposal page for the closing date of the next round in the call for papers.
- 9 March 2006: Final date for submission of papers for double blind refereeing —3 months prior to the start of the conference (for an explanation, see the Peer Referee Process link).
- 9-10 June 2006: Technology Symposium, McGill University in Montréal, Canada.
- 10 July 2006: Final date for submission of papers for one way blind refereeing —one month after the close of the conference (for an explanation, see the Peer Referee Process link).
- From September 2006: Individual papers published to the online bookstore upon completion of full referee and production process.
- Approx. December 2006: Full text of the 2006 edition of journal compiled and published.
You may submit your final paper for publication to the journal at any time. The deadline for submission into a particular year of the journal, is one month after the completion of the conference. The timeline is as follows:
Please note that anticipated time frames for the referee and publication process are reliant on full participation from the journal and conference peer community. Final dates may be subject to change.